Monday night horror

If I hadn't had a vodka and Fresca in my hand and 5 other people in the room, I would not have been able to handle the B rated horror movie I just saw as well as I did. I'm still thinking that every extraneous sound I hear is the ghostly monster, but I'm too tipsy to react. I'm just afraid. So I'm typing this up and listening to music so I won't hear the bats outside and scream. I miss Jay, because if he'd been here, I wouldn't have had to have any other reenforcement. But the other 5 managed to keep my mind from accepting that any of it was frightening by laughing at the B-rated acting and obvious outcomes and betting on who would die next. K's dad was in it, as the cop, so that's why we were watching it in the first place. It hasn't even been released, so we got a sneek preview, of what will undoubtedly bomb and immediately be put on the back shelf. But I'll tell you what, I don't want to see yellow eyes again for a very long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dulcinea's Eyes

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com