Harbor Mist

Yesterday afternoon, when I went up to The Hole (sound booth) for the Log of the Skipper's Wife tech rehearsal, I didn't expect anything from the day. The play was dull and all the songs sounded alike, and this was the first time they'd ever rehearsed the whole thing all together. There was also no reason for me to be there, since there wasn't any external sound, no CD's or sound effects, just their piano, violin player and singer. But I walked up to the booth to turn everything on just in case, and on the sound board lay a bundle of white tissue paper and a pink note. The note read, "Vivian, For all the work you've done. Liz" And in the bundle was a blue, sea shell votive candle holder with a blue "Harbor Mist" votive inside. It smells heavenly. Then Liz came in and said, "Because you've truly lit up my life."
I think I'll go buy her a CD of some sort, since she's lights and I'm sound, she gave me light, and I'll give her sound! Ha, what teamwork. I love it when a plan comes together. ::puff puff::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dulcinea's Eyes

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com