Mustachedness - Day 3

Hello hello!
Today's most excellent lipskin cover-up is called "The Bruiser" and is quite menacing. Although, I must say its fluffiness causes it to appear a bit Groucho Marx-ish. Today I did not see many people out and about, so the only reactions I received were from friends, therefore they simply said "Very nice" and "What's this one called?" Perhaps some more luck tomorrow.



BUT this posting does not come without a good anecdote.

Last night, after an exhaustive but epical painting experience with many friends, a few of us went to the local Huddle House to fill up. This was about 1:30 in the morning, and giggles were high and mighty. A couple of them hadn't seen yesterday's 'stache, so they asked to see. I pulled it out and unfortunately it fell on the floor... sticky side down... "NOOOO!!!!" I yelled to the fluorescent heavens! [Note: Do not ever, under any circumstances, place anything that has touched the floor of a Huddle House to your face. Just sayin'] But never fear! I put it in a most perfect location:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dulcinea's Eyes

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com