London

Hello again, interwebs!

I have not written to you in ever so long. Probably because I didn't think much of my life was interesting enough for a blog post. But things are picking up, so I thought I would share.

After finishing my BA in Dramatic Arts at Centre College, I made the bold choice to have a legal marriage and move to London, UK to be with my incredible man, Jofre. Also to be in London, amongst the buzz of European theatre and multicultural wonder would be mind-blowing. I came to work in London theatre, to find a company that I could call home and be happy to go to work in the mornings and work late at night to prepare for a show.

But life doesn't quite work the way we'd like.

Aaaand I'll edit this later since I have to go back to work. Such is office life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dulcinea's Eyes

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com